- Kotlin vs. Scala
- What should I choose instead of Java?
- Super Kotlin Tutorial
- SQL with Kotlin Exposed
- Kotlin Playground
Some notestaking apps you should give a try. At least Notion is very promising (yet you have to pay)
- Notestaking Apps Comparision
- Notion is a superb alternative to Evernote 8yet does not have Markdown)
- Boostnote is pretty promosing yet has some bugs
- VNote is said to be also very good for developers
- joplin is an alternative to Evernote
Note: In the end I go with Visual Studio Code and it’s Markdown Editors. Boostnote was the best free application (yet with bugs). Notion is the best paid app matching for my requirements 😉
Markdown WYSIWYM editors
- ASSH Go wrapper around SSH with automated hops and gateways
- USB Power Saving (Thinkpad)
- [List of Linux Monitoring Tools])https://www.ubuntupit.com/most-comprehensive-list-of-linux-monitoring-tools-for-sysadmin/)
- OS Query use to query system resources by Facebook
- CodeStream – make working on soruce code collaborative (intelligent and live comments 😉
Web Scraping and Acceptance Testing
- Puppeteer by Google build around Chrome DevTools protocol
- Nightmare is built on top of Electron and uses JSDOM directly. It’s said to be about 3-4x faster than Puppeteer or Selenium/WebDriverIO. About 2x times faster than phantomjs.
- DayDream Macro Recorder for puppeteer and nightmare
- Scraping infinite scrolling with puppeteer
- Niffy Perceptial Testing on top of Nightmare.
Forget PhantomJS or Selenium! Nightmare is the shit if you wanna quickly scrap data or need a background browser. Of course Acceptance Testing should be done with WebDriveIO.
- Google Podcast nyce try Google!
- CastFM is yet my default podcast apps (yet UI could be more simple)
- Doninn Audio Editor
- IssueHunt by Boostnote – sponsor features or bugfixes of OSS software with money 😉
- Facebook Build System
- Overview of Facebook DevOps
- Pandoc universal docuemnt convertor in Haskell
- Awesome lists
- Awesome SRE
- Zenkit Task Organisation